It’s easy to give up hope when you feel disconnected from everything and everyone around you. Such is the case with those suffering from addiction; life seems to move around you, not with you, and for many, the only constant in life is the urge for another fix. Over time, addiction acts like a corrosive acid, eating away at your mental and physical health, eventually dissolving family ties, friendships, and opportunities. If left unchecked for too long, the damage can be permanent, but this doesn’t have to be the case for you.
You can overcome your addiction. You can regain control of your life. And we can guide you. Turn to Phoenix House Florida for drug rehab in Tampa. At the Brandon Outpatient and the Derek Jeter Center, we offer outpatient services and individualized treatment plans designed to liberate you from addiction. We serve teens and adults utilizing a myriad of services, including:
- Individual, family, and group counseling
- Case management
- Life skills classes
- Self-help groups
- Immediate assessments
- Drug testing
- Office-based detoxification
- Inpatient referrals
At Phoenix House Florida, a compassionate team of caring professionals is standing by to help lead you through your rehab in Tampa. From your very first consultation, you will see why so many who were lost in the throes of addiction have turned to Phoenix House Florida for treatment.
Outpatient Drug Abuse Treatment in Tampa
People suffering from addiction require a comprehensive treatment program that focuses on their individual needs. There’s no one-size-fits-all approach to recovery, which is why outpatient treatment must follow a continuum of care that starts with a thorough needs assessment and ends with recovery monitoring.
- Assessment: Every patient undergoes the American Society of Addiction Medicine’s (ASAM) criteria to determine the optimal treatment plan. In some cases, family members may be present during this assessment for support.
- Admission: Following the initial assessment, the patient will decide whether or not they wish to participate in treatment at Phoenix House Florida. They will complete the intake process and verify the location they will receive treatment at as well as the treatment that will be used.
- Treatment Planning: The patient and their counselor collaborate on the development of a treatment plan. This plan identifies the patient’s primary problems, their goals, and what steps must be taken to achieve these goals.
- Treatment: Next, treatment commences, including individual, group and family counseling, relapse prevention, and drug/alcohol education, in addition to several other specialty services. The amount and length of services is determined on a case-by-case basis.
- Continuum of Care: During treatment, patients will be provided with an array of services along a continuum of care. Through participation and progress, patients will gain a better understanding of their condition and what they must do to recover.
- Recovery Monitoring: The next challenge for patients occurs during the days and weeks following the end of treatment. Recovery monitoring ensures that patients do not relapse.
The Brandon Outpatient and the Derek Jeter Center Serves Teens and Adults
Recognizing that addiction can occur at any age, Phoenix House Florida uses the Derek Jeter Center Adolescent program to treat teens in Tampa. At this facility, teens using drugs and alcohol or suffering from other mental health conditions confront their issues head on with a supportive staff overseeing their treatment. Families are welcome (and encouraged) to take part in the recovery process. Establishing a strong support network is integral to the success of teens dealing with substance-related issues.
Phoenix House Florida also provides evidence-based drug abuse treatment in Tampa for adults. With an emphasis on healthy, positive life choices, we work diligently to provide our patients with unparalleled care. In addition to drug rehab in Tampa, Phoenix House Florida also provides services for those suffering from co-occurring mental health problems, including depression, anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, and bi-polar disorder.
If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction, speak with a treatment specialist about drug rehab in Tampa. To schedule a consultation with Phoenix House Florida, please request an appointment today.
Disclaimer: The contents of this website are for general educational purposes only. All content and media on the Phoenix House Florida website does not constitute professional medical advice nor is the information intended to replace the services provided by Phoenix House Florida or other qualified medical professionals. If you believe you are having a medical emergency, call 911 immediately.
The content, views, and opinions communicated on this website do not represent the views of Phoenix House Florida. Reliance on any information provided by this website is solely at your own risk. Although this website contains links to other medical websites, this is strictly for informational purposes. Phoenix House Florida is not responsible nor do they approve of the content featured on any third party linked websites referenced on this website.